Infinity Real Estate Group proudly presents 4/6 Chitwan Road, Tarneit.
This home is approximately 20sqs built located in the ever popular 'Heartland Estate' and is conveniently located near Tarneit P9 school, The Rise primary School, Tarneit Secondary School, Good News Lutheran school & ICOM, close to so many amenities like Wyndham Village shopping Centre, Tarneit Central Shopping Centre, Tarneit Station, Medical Center, Parklands, Riverdale Shopping Centre, Childcare and much more.
You feel the sheer luxuriousness, the moment you arrive at this spacious family home, this home strikes a balance between light and space welcoming you with low maintain landscaped front & back with following features:
• A royal master bedroom offers an ultimate private indulgence of luxury, en-suite comprising of extended shower, from floor to ceiling tiles, stone bench top with spacious walk-in robes.
• Additional three bedrooms with built in robes
• Central bathroom with bathtub, niche in shower, from floor to ceiling tiles, stone bench top with cabinets.
• Elegant light filled open plan kitchen with 40mm stone bench top, 900mm stainless steel appliances with walk-in pantry
• Wide front entrance will take you to an open plan contemporary style from where you will look out to the family living and dining extending to beautifully backyard allowing the versatility to entertain the guests when required.
• Security Alarm system
• Concrete path all around house
• Ducted heating making you feel comfortable all around the year
• Double car garage with rear and internal access for added convenience
A phenomenal opportunity with loads of extras. Highly recommended for buyers who appreciate finer things, style, location, and lifestyle.
Please feel free to contact Dhaval Patel on 0451 758 101 or Amit Pandya on 0433 388 418 for any query related to this property!!!
Photo ID required for an Inspection.
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.